If you are interested in learning more about nursing opportunities at Listowel Wingham Hospitals Alliance please send us your contact information through our online form and we will set up a call to discuss.
We love to discuss physician opportunities in both our hospitals. We invite any interested physicians to contact us!
Q. How do I apply?
Submit your application online only to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the job posting number. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Q. Does one application work for all available positions?
You are required to submit a separate application for each position you’re interested in, ensuring you cite the job posting number with each application.
Q. Should I contact someone to ensure my application was received?
Unless you have experienced technical issues when submitting your application, all applications are confidentially submitted to our Human Resources account and no further follow-up is required. Applicants will receive an automatic reply to confirm your application has been received. Once your application is submitted, we will only be in contact with those who are selected for an interview.
Q. How long will my application/resume be kept on file?
Applications will be kept for a minimum of 3 months. However, applicants are still required to apply to any position of interest as applications kept on file will not be included with future posted positions.
Q. What happens after I apply?
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re dedicated to a fair and equitable hiring process. After the closing date, we review all applications and the most qualified applicants will be invited for an interview. In some cases, you may also be asked to do a job related exercise or bring examples of your work. All applicants will be asked to provide supporting educational documents as well as a list of references who can speak to your past work experience and qualifications for the positions.
The Listowel Wingham Hospitals Alliance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your Guide to Volunteering
STEPS TO VOLUNTEER WITH LWHA
In order to be accepted as a volunteer you must complete the following steps:
- Review the volunteer job description to ensure the position is a good fit for you Volunteer Job Description
- Complete the LWHA Volunteer Application Form. Be sure to specify if there is a particular area of the hospital that you are most interested in volunteering in.
- You may submit your completed application form to careers by email or to the Switchboard Reception.
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED
- You will be contacted by the Listowel Wingham Hospitals Alliance Human Resources Department.
- An interview will be scheduled.
IF YOU ARE CONDITIONALLY ACCEPTED FOR A VOLUNTEER POSITION
- Volunteers must have a Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) completed. In order to obtain a VSC you will need to obtain an official letter from the Hospital stating your name, volunteer position and why you need a VSC completed.
- All volunteers must complete a pre-health review. The pre-health review form can be obtained by clicking here: LWHA Pre-Placement Health Review Form.