Strategic Focus #1: Quality Care that is patient centred, timely, efficient, effective, equitable, and safe.
- Provide timely access to:
- Care for older adults and those without a primary care provider
- Cancer screening services
- Mental health and addictions care from regionally funded services
- Robust surgical services at both sites
- Ensure system integration at the Community, Huron Perth and Regional levels
- Explore implementation of the provincial Wait Time Information System
Strategic Focus #2: A workplace that nurtures individual and collective potential.
- Ensure professionals are working to their maximum scope while minimizing workload
- Develop staff retention strategies that focus on a safe and healthy workplace
- Offer professional development opportunities for learners and staff, and create a fulsome leadership succession plan
- Expand our application of diversity, equity, and inclusion principles
- Create practice ready medical facilities and reduce administrative and operational barriers for all physicians
Strategic Focus #3: A sustainable and resilient environment that is here for future generations.
- Assess impacts of projected community growth, and consider strategies for managing varying patient volumes
- Create Master Facility Plans
- Determine if health services could be provided more effectively by others
- Develop information roadmaps while supporting projects that link disparate hospital information systems
- Implement online booking for patients
Strategic Focus #4: Meaningful partnerships to offer a seamless patient experience.
- Identify health care needs and services required in our communities
- Conduct collaborative program and resource planning with the Family Health Team
- Engage in focused partnerships with police, emergency medical services, long term care and home and community care
- Ensure equitable access to regionally funded programs and services
We will continue to leverage our Alliance structure to expand our capacity and services.