The Laboratory at Listowel Wingham Hospitals Alliance provides services to Inpatients and Emergency patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The laboratory team consists of Medical Laboratory Technologists and Medical Laboratory Assistants. The Listowel Wingham Hospitals Alliance labs partner with the Interhospital Laboratory Partnership (IHLP). Visit the IHLP website at www.ihlp.ca.
The following services are provided:
- Core Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation and Immunohematology (Blood Bank) testing
- Microbiology (performed at the Stratford General Hospital)
- Pathology and Cytology (performed at the Stratford General Hospital)
- Point of Care Testing Coordination and Management
- Specimen collection
- ECG, Holter and Loop recorders and Stress tests
A valid Health Card is required for all services, otherwise a fee will be charged. Patients must have a booked appointment and requisition from an authorized Health Practitioner.
Wingham: Royal Oaks Health and Wellness Centre
271 Frances Street, Wingham
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday from 7:30 am – 12:30 pm
To book your appointment please call (519) 357-3711 Ext 5258 between the hours of 8:00-4:00pm.
Requisitions can be faxed to: 519-357-3911
185 Inkerman Street East, Listowel
Lab Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:00-3:00pm, Wednesday and Friday 7:00-12:00 pm.
To book your appointment please visit LifeLabs.